Dispensary Receptionists are the first face of Raspberry Roots and must be an ambassador for Raspberry Roots’ customer service standards and company culture. Dispensary Receptionists welcome visitors and customers by warmly greeting them, in person or on the telephone; check in the customer to the correct loyalty account and assign the customer to a Cannabis Sales Associate. Additionally, Dispensary Receptionist’s support Dispensary leadership and Cannabis Sales Associate and maintain a clean lobby.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome visitors and customers by warmly greeting them, in person or on the telephone.
- Direct / Check-In customers in accordance with State compliance.
- Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Answer or direct inquiries through proper channels when needed.
- Monitor Lobby / Customer Waiting Room ensuring a safe, clean and professional working environment.
- Establish, develop, and maintain relationships with current and prospective customers to generate business for the dispensary.
- Collect all incoming mail and disperse to the proper location.
- Maintain an organized work environment and be attentive to details.
- Update and maintain current product menus and product listings.
- At least 21 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic reading, writing, arithmetic skills required. Word, Excel & Outlook experience required
- Able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Applicant must consent to a criminal background check pursuant to A.R.S. § 36-2804.01 and A.R.S. §36-2801.10
- Reliable Transportation
Please submit your resume as a PDF file.