Retail Receptionists at Raspberry Roots are the first and last impression customers and visitors have of our company. They exhibit exemplary customer service and a positive disposition that sets the tone for the patrons’ entire experience while in our Retail. The Receptionist is responsible for overseeing and maintaining up-to-date & accurate online and in-house menus. Receptionists ensure customer and visitor compliance by verifying patron identification and refusing admittance to non-eligible individuals.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet customers and visitors with warm and friendly messaging while applying rapport-building principles to advance positive experiences.
- Verify customer and visitor identification to ensure all admitted patrons are in compliance with industry and company policies and procedures.
- Maintains a working knowledge of and upholds all systems and procedures that are used in retail reception on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Manages all internal and publicly published menus for the retail shop.
- Assist in maintaining a safe, clean, and professional working environment.
- Establish, develop, and maintain relationships with current and prospective customers to generate business for the dispensary.
- Manage oversight and chain-of-custody of all products within the assigned workstation.
- Comply with Alaska Marijuana Control Board rules and regulations.
- At least 21 years of age
- High school diploma
- Good, coachable attitude
- Team player
- Must be able to occasionally lift 40+ pounds
- Able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Applicant must consent to a criminal background check pursuant to A.R.S. § 36-2804.01 and A.R.S. §36-2801.10
- Reliable transportation
Please submit your resume as a PDF file.