Raspberry Roots is an established, vertically integrated cannabis company within the Alaska Recreational market. The Processing Associate is one of the most important pieces to our operation. Each member is expected to learn and execute trimming cannabis flower, rolling prerolls, packaging inventory, counting inventory, and labeling products with precision and accuracy. Furthermore, Compliance with strict regulations is a mandatory task that takes focus and attention to detail. Ideal candidates will possess a strong work ethic, value teamwork, have professional integrity, a strong sense of personal accountability, and be able to work efficiently on consistent tasks.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Process marijuana plants i.e. Trim marijuana buds.
- Execute the creation of prerolls from the raw product.
- Provide other production needs including, but not limited to, packaging flower, labeling products, and packaging edibles & concentrates.
- Learn and uphold product quality standards.
- Weigh and record product quantities with precision and accuracy.
- Appropriately manage Inventory records and all materials containing customer & consumer information.
- Understand AMCO regulations and continue to uphold city & state compliance.
- Execute daily checklists of tasks with efficiency and precision.
- Assist in maintaining a safe, clean, and professional working environment.
- Assist with Order Fulfillment.
- Assist in Harvesting of cannabis plants.
- Assist in Cultivation work such as defoliation, cultivation sanitary practices, waste protocols, etc.
- Ability to be flexible and occasionally work on special projects outside the scope of this job description.
- At least 21 years of age
- High school diploma
- Good, coachable attitude
- Team player
- Must be able to occasionally lift 40+ pounds
- Able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Applicant must consent to a criminal background check pursuant to A.R.S. § 36-2804.01 and A.R.S. §36-2801.10
- Reliable transportation
Please submit your resume as a PDF file.