Raspberry Roots manufactures several varieties of products and distributes these products throughout the state of Alaska. The Manufacturing Associates assist in the execution of creating and distributing these products. Each member learns detailed SOPs for each individual product and executes a daily checklist of tasks to complete productions in a consistent and timely manner. The Manufacturing Associates must weigh, measure, and count ingredients & products with precision and accuracy. Also, the Manufacturing Associates must learn detailed quality control when packing the final inventory for consumption. Lastly, the Manufacturing Associates must manage the oversight and chain of custody of all assets (tools, scales, packaging, etc.) within assigned workstations and assist in maintaining a safe, clean and professional working environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Cleaning and maintaining a professional and sterile Manufacturing Lab.
- Package multiple different kinds of concentrates and edibles in a variety of ways.
- Weigh and record product quantities with precision and accuracy.
- Assist in the fabrication of products.
- Learn, execute, and uphold product quality standards.
- Assist with Order Fulfillment (packaging, compliance, organization), product preparation, and displays.
- Assist Extraction Team in the creation of concentrates consisting, but not limited to, run preparations, Waste compliance, post-processing, oven maintenance, etc.
- Appropriately manage Inventory forms and all materials containing customer and consumer information.
- Establish an understanding of AMCO regulations and continue to uphold state compliance.
- Assist at marketing events and apply relationship/rapport-building principles and best practices to advance a positive experience and ongoing relationship with customers and consumers.
- Establish, develop, and maintain relationships with current & prospective customers & consumers to generate business.
- Manage oversight and chain-of-custody of all assets within assigned workstations and Assist in maintaining a safe, clean, and professional working environment.
- At least 21 years of age
- High school diploma
- Good, coachable attitude
- Team player
- Must be able to occasionally lift 40+ pounds
- Able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Applicant must consent to a criminal background check pursuant to A.R.S. § 36-2804.01 and A.R.S. §36-2801.10
- Reliable transportation
Please submit your resume as a PDF file.