Dispensary, production, and/or cultivation shift leads and/or management are responsible for overseeing all dispensary, production, and/or cultivation operations. This includes but is not limited to: managing a professional team of staff that are confident in selling and enthusiastic about cannabis, ensuring stock on sales floors are full and daily menus are accurate, ensuring the dispensary and/or cultivation and production areas are kept clean and presented in line with company values and image, solving customer and interdepartmental issues, accurate record keeping, ensuring all state compliance is followed, inventory controls, production goals, supply chain organization, and logistics. Shift leads and/or management are a representation of our company and have a positive attitude and approach to getting things done as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and inspire a staff of industry professionals to provide top customer service daily
- Communicating and enforcing company policies
- Stocking and delegating stock of sales floor
- Cleaning and delegating cleaning of entire dispensary including sales floor, lobby, break, and production areas
- Ensuring daily menus and online representation is accurate
- Enthusiastically solving daily issues with customers
- Enthusiastically solving daily interdepartmental issues
- Keeping accurate records of sales and other compliance records
- Keeping accurate count and distribution of inventory
- Managing a team of production members to hit production goals
- Analyze supply chain to improve over efficiencies
- Managing and/or improve sourcing logistics
Please submit your resume as a PDF file.