Raspberry Roots is an established, vertically integrated cannabis company within the Alaska Recreational market. Therefore, we have plenty of opportunities and different roles that surround our inventory. No matter which branch our Inventory Associates work in, they are tasked with assisting the Retail in everything Inventory. The Inventory Associates are responsible for maintaining operations of specific inventory projects including, but not limited to, incoming orders, restocking, inventory flow charts, prepping new inventory, product displays, compliance label creations, downtime activity organization, inventory count audits, discount coding, Dutchie Inventory expertise, and department transfers. Also, the Inventory Associates facilitate incoming and outgoing product deliveries and work to maintain rapport with our suppliers and B2B customers. Lastly, the Inventory Associates ensure accurate record keeping, execute operational and planned objectives to maximize product worth, and maintains standards for optimal maintenance facility maintenance and cleanliness, while upholding all regulation and compliance standards in the State of Alaska.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Uphold and enforce all Inventory policies and procedures. Heavy emphasis on accuracy and compliance.
- Understand METRC & Dutchie Inventory tracking software and all compliance regulations and hold retail accountable for compliance standards.
- Assist in the execution of Inventory counts and reconciliations. Includes incoming delivery counts.
- Assist in managing inventory backstock and responsible for restocking, organizing inventory flow charts, prepping new inventory, and product displays.
- Assist in the execution of Product conversions.
- Execute inventory flow tasks such as details behind Flower-on-Hand, Concentrate-on-Hand, preroll/prepack menus, display tags, CSA information sheets, customer access binders, etc.
- Facilitates incoming and outgoing product deliveries per company and accounting protocols. Assist in the execution of purchase orders and product labeling procedures.
- Organize effectively all downtime activities as it pertains to inventory projects. Ensures proper inventory control procedures to maintain accurate inventory numbers. Executes production needs when warranted.
- Assist the inventory team in providing education about cannabis and any new products that hit the sales menus.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 21 years of age
- High school diploma
- Numbers experience
- Attention to detail
- Good, coachable attitude
- Team player
- Must be able to occasionally lift 40+ pounds
- Able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Applicant must consent to a criminal background check pursuant to A.R.S. § 36-2804.01 and A.R.S. §36-2801.10
- Reliable transportation
Please submit your resume as a PDF file.