The Cultivation Technician is responsible for the execution of daily operations of the Cultivation. The Cultivation Technicians promotes and ensures exceptional handling of the plants, equipment, nutrients, and other additives and is the main communicator for any issues that arise in the cultivation. The Cultivation Technician is an exceptional listener and very attentive to detail to each plant’s individual needs. The Cultivation Technicians work closely with the Lead Cultivator and Cultivation Coordinator to organize efforts and allocate resources effectively to maintain standards for optimal facility maintenance and cleanliness.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Executes all tasks associated with the daily operations of the Cultivation facility.
- Executes the Daily Checklists of Task. Including but not limited to, watering, nutrients, environmental control, health of plants, etc.
- Develops a thorough understanding of each individual plants’ needs in regards to nutrients and watering.
- Understands and Communicates and issues or concerns that arise with the plants or the facility with their Supervisors.
- Maintains a high standard of cleanliness and all equipment and work areas. This includes organization of tools, supplies, and equipment.
- Assist in monitoring facility compliance and maintaining a safe and professional working environment.
- Appropriately manage plant, nutrient, environment, and compliance records and all materials containing cultivation information.
- Establish, develop, and maintain relationships with current and prospective customers and venders to generate business or cost savings for the company.
- Record and track important information with precision and accuracy.
- Comes to work everyday on time with a good attitude and eagerness to help in any way.
- Cultivation Technicians require manual labor. Must be able to lift 50 pounds and stand for long hours at a time.
- This job is fast paced and high energy. There is a lot of tedious, repetitive work that requires focus and extreme attention to detail.
- There are a wide variety of Growth opportunities at Raspberry Roots. We are looking for someone who is passionate about cannabis and looking to take the time and training necessary to advance within the Department.
- There is a No Smoking Policy. From the time one shows up to work through the time they leave, one may not smoke cigarettes.
Requirements include, but are not limited to;
- State Issued Marijuana Handler’s Card
- Ability to focus and stay on long tasks
- Attention to detail.
- Able to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Quick learner and have a willingness to be coachable
- Must be able to occasionally lift 50+ pounds.
- High school diploma or GED
- Compensation is dependent on experience
Please submit your resume as a PDF file.