The Cultivation Associate is responsible for the execution of daily operations of the Cultivation. The Cultivation Associate promotes and ensures exceptional handling of the plants, equipment, nutrients, and other additives and is the main communicator for any issues that arise in the cultivation. Furthermore, the Cultivation Associate assists in maintaining a safe and professional working environment and adheres to strict cleanliness protocols. The Cultivation Associate is an exceptional listener and very attentive to detail of each plant’s individual needs. Lastly, the Cultivation Associates work closely with the cultivation team to organize efforts and allocate resources effectively to maintain standards for optimal facility maintenance and cleanliness.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Executes all tasks associated with the daily operations of the Cultivation facility.
- Executes the Daily Checklists of Tasks. Including but not limited to, watering, nutrients, environmental control, the health of plants, etc.
- Develops a thorough understanding of each individual plant’s needs in regard to nutrients and watering.
- Understands and communicate any issues or concerns that arise with the plants or the facility with their Supervisors.
- Maintains a high standard of cleanliness and all equipment and work areas. This includes the organization of tools, supplies, and equipment.
- Assist in monitoring facility compliance and maintaining a safe and professional working environment. Including, but not limited to, waste control, shredding, harvesting, etc.
- Appropriately manage the plant, nutrient, environment, and compliance records and all materials containing cultivation information.
- Establish, develop, and maintain relationships with current and prospective customers and vendors to generate business or cost savings for the company.
- Record and track important information with precision and accuracy.
- Comes to work every day on time with a good attitude and eagerness to help in any way.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 21 years of age
- High school diploma
- Good, coachable attitude
- Team player
- Must be able to occasionally lift 40+ pounds
- Able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Applicant must consent to a criminal background check pursuant to A.R.S. § 36-2804.01 and A.R.S. §36-2801.10
- Reliable transportation
Please submit your resume as a PDF file.