Content Creator & Social Media Manager
The Content Creator & Social Media Manager is responsible for supporting the Marketing team in curating and creating content promoting brand awareness. This multifaceted role is tasked with advancing marketing goals through clever and captivating promotional content. The Content Creator will be responsible for creating new assets for social media, shooting product and lifestyle photography and videography, editing product and lifestyle photography and videography, occasionally sourcing stock photography that accents our brands, creating motion graphics or short videos, creating infographics, editing all content created, social media management, and concepting new ways to connect with our clients. Ultimately, the Content Creator will help us reach our target audience and continue to reach our clients by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company, products, and services. For this position, it is essential to be up to date with new technologies and marketing trends.
- Help develop a content strategy across all brands and all channels. Combine compelling, first-in-class creative creations with clear marketing messages and calls-to-action.
- Propose and implement creative and innovative ways to drive positive, exciting, brand awareness & company culture. Use various marketing mediums such as digital video and social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and YouTube.
- Assist in developing marketing strategies and opportunities and execute campaigns with specific objectives in mind.
- Work closely with Graphic artist(s) to create and implement marketing designs (campaigns, packaging, branding, etc.) passed down from Corporate Management.
- Product and Lifestyle photography and videography for all brands, including editing of the Product and Lifestyle photography and videography.
- Manage social medias for all brands, including but not limited to Raspberry Roots, etc.
- Build and manage education materials for retail and wholesale customers.
- Manage brand pages for all brands as it pertains to Weedmaps & Leafly platforms.
- Manage Task Lists and complete specific content projects within specific deadlines.
- Manage marketing content (logos, photos, etc.) and provide access to all departments via Google drive.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Please submit your resume as a PDF file.