Cannabis Sales Associate
Cannabis Sales Associates, also known as Budtenders, welcome customers with an exceptional service mindset and actively engages and assist customers by seeking to understand preferences and product needs. Cannabis Sales Associates provide guidance and information to customers regarding cannabis, products, product characteristics, specials, and pricing. Cannabis Sales Associates are ambassadors for the Raspberry Roots brand and seek to excite, promote, and inform the community of Raspberry Roots offerings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome visitors and customers by warmly greeting them.
- Provide customers with educational resources and information on the strains, methods of administration, effects, and precautions related to their consumption of cannabis products.
- Accurately process payments from customers, appropriately assign discounts when necessary, and provide customers accurate cash change.
- Have a complete understanding of our Point of Sale system and company cash handling procedures.
- Balance the cash drawer by auditing cash at the beginning and end of the shift to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Assist in maintaining a safe, clean, and professional working environment.
- Establish, develop, and maintain relationships with current and prospective customers to generate business for the dispensary.
- Manage oversight and chain-of-custody of all products within the assigned workstation.
- Weigh and record product quantities with precision and accuracy.
- Comply with Alaska Marijuana Control Board rules and regulations.
- At least 21 years of age
- High school diploma
- Good, coachable attitude
- Team player
- Must be able to occasionally lift 40+ pounds
- Able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Applicant must consent to a criminal background check pursuant to A.R.S. § 36-2804.01 and A.R.S. §36-2801.10
- Reliable transportation
Please submit your resume as a PDF file.