Cannabis Sales Associate
Cannabis Sales Associates welcome customers with an exceptional service mindset and assist with assessing customer needs. Cannabis Sales Associates provide guidance on product and pricing information. The Cannabis Sales Associate is an ambassador for our brand and company and represents the very best we offer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome visitors and customers by warmly greeting them, in person or on the telephone; comply with Alaska Marijuana Control Board rules and regulations.
- Provide Alaska recreational marijuana customers educational resources and information on the strains, methods of administration, effects, and precautions related to their consumption of medical marijuana products.
- Accurately process payments from customers, appropriately assign discounts when necessary, and provide customers accurate cash change.
- Establish or identify prices of goods and/or services; tabulate costs and/or promotional pricing using calculator, cash register, and/or optical price scanners.
- Have a complete understanding of our POS system, GroPos.
- Assist in maintaining a safe, clean and professional working environment.
- Balance the cash drawer by auditing cash at beginning and end of shift to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Establish, develop, and maintain relationships with current and prospective customers to generate business for the dispensary.
- Manage oversight and chain-of-custody of all products within assigned workstation. Weigh and record product quantities with precision and accuracy.
- At least 21 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous retail experience; cannabis sales experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS office products and POS (cashier) systems
- Proficiency handing cash register arithmetic and calculating weight conversions
- Must be able to occasionally lift 40+ pounds
- Able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Applicant must consent to a criminal background check pursuant to A.R.S. § 36-2804.01 and A.R.S. §36-2801.10
- Reliable transportation
Please submit your resume as a PDF file.